[FWDLK] Bumper Wings

I put this set on eBay so I can buy some more cars out of this yard with the
proceeds:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2486217726

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2486218367

I'll run the car when I get it picked up, too.

Anyone need any of the following cars?  They're on my list -

'60 Fury convertible, complete, all glass, light hit right front
'61 Fury 2dr hardtop, looks complete except taillights
'58 Imperial 2dr hardtop, complete except driver's side glass, heads and
intake
'58 Windsor 2dr hardtop, complete, frame may be bad

'55 Chrysler 300 (front half only, with a 2dr hardtop to build a car)
'57-58 Plymouth 2-door wagon
'60 Dodge wagon, body appears solid in back

I may pick up a '57-58 Dodge 2dr hardtop if I can find one with a decent
frame left on it too.  I know of about half a dozen of them, but they all
seem pretty rotted out. Several sedans around as well.

I have some non-forward look and non-mopar cars on the "list" too, some
Studebakers, a Buick, a couple Cadillacs, a '68 Firebird, a couple shoebox
Fords..  going to try to get as many as I can out of there, and that takes
$$$ or pre-selling them.  I know I can sell the Studes in about 2 months, so
unless someone wants a specific car I will probably get those next.

Bill K.

---