[FWDLK] Wings

Someone was asking me for a right rear wing only, but my Outlook Express in
it's wisdom isn't finding the e-mail in searches.

Drop me a note, the left of the set I have is pretty well wasted so you may
as well get the right you need.

Bottom of it is torn, mashed, and it's bent good - if someone wants this
left that thinks they can save it, pay for the $20 in gas it took me to go
get it and it's yours.  I will have to kill an eBay auction to split them
up -

Bill K.

---