[FWDLK] Tech Bulletins

Good Morning to All,
   I have found several Tech Bullentins and Service Bulletins.  If any one is interested, Email me off list.  All are $5.00 each including shipping in the USA.  I also have 2 of the service manuals left.  See below the bulletins.

Jack Johnson  Shinglehouse, Pa

1958 Tech Service BulletinDodge Oct 3 1958 Engine coolant loss all models with L325 engines --has a tear on one corner, one page.

1959  Tech Service Bulletin Dodge passenger cars Oct 3 1958 No D-5 Engine Proper adjustment of Anjustable rocker arms Models 1959 326 cu in engines (Red Ram), one page.

1959 Tech Service Bulletin Plymouth Oct 3 1958 Body, No 41, Location of vehicle Number Plate (effective Sept 12, 1958)  has a tear on one side and soiled.

1959 Tech Service Bullentin Plymouth Oct 3, 1958 chassis, Front Suspension, No 42,  2 pages, both have a rip on the side ans some soiling.

Service Bullentin Oct 9, 1958 No 58-78, Fuel, Fuel Pressure Regulators Chrysler and Imperial All models, one page and some soiling.

Service Bullentin, Oct 9, 1958, Elevtrical, Distributor Cap retaining Clips and Brackets, Chrysler and Imperial All  1957-1958 Models, one page and some soiling.

Service Bullentin Oct 9, 1958, No 59-4,  Electrical, Resistance Type Spark Plug Cable, Chrysler and Imperial All 1959 Models, one page.

Service Bulletan Oct 9, 1958, Electrical, Generator Pully Replacement Chrysler and Imperial All 1959 Models, one page.

Service Bulletin Oct 9, 1958 No 59-6, Micellaneous, 1959 Medel Identification Numbers, Chrysler and Imperial All 1959 Models, one page.

1959 Dodge Truck "M" Series Service Procedure Manual.  $30.00 Plus shipping
         Covers have a little soiling on them.  No rips in covers or pages.

1960 Plymouth Service Manual Savoy, Belvedere, Fury   $20.00 Plus shipping
         Covers are soiled along with some pages inside.