Re: [FWDLK] Success !

In a message dated 8/8/2004 5:07:39 PM Pacific Standard Time, ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The only real problem we encountered was mounting the engine/torque
converter/spacer to the tranny and bell housing.
Hi Ron,
   If you have a next time of mating an engine and tranny.......
Get four, six inch long bolts that have a long shaft and short treads, the same as the tranny mount bolts. Cut of the heads of the bolts and screw the bolts into the bell housing. then slide the tranny on to the bolts. This will keep the tranny lined up and then the only thing you will have to line up is the pump sleeve slots.