Re: [FWDLK] A truly odd 1961 Plodge

In line with Bill's reasoning, this would be a Dymouth, right?

The "history" sounds a bit suspicious, especially the part about three
being built and most destroyed. It would be interesting to know that
the VIN is.

As for beauty or lack thereof, of course it's in the eye of the beholder,
but contrary to Bill's assessment I think it improves on the standard
'61 Plymouth...

Why? Because somebody could, I suppose.

Kit