Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 11:03 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] A truly odd 1961 Plodge

Hey Folks,

Go to this website and check out this 1961 Plymouth/Dodge hybrid, which, according to the owner is one of only three made for export to Mexico.  It?s loaded down with options, but truly is a hodge podge Plodge.

If this link only takes you to the homepage, click on ?Gallery? then listing ?By Member?

Tony B. in Idaho

http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=lambdacarclub