[FWDLK] A MOTHER of a LOVE..

I gotta AGREE w/ol' Clear Creek; I LIKE the appearance of the Plodge;
it's too bad that the car's now ("then", anyway) a #1 condition; but,
there 'must' be "before"  pics of it, to prove its provenance.

If no-one had previously seen the O.E.M. appearance of the 61 Dodge
grille, it would NOT be a stretch, to accept the Ply's grille, as
pertaining to the Dodge. The PLY grille can,  also,  arguably be
'morphed' into the 62 and 63 Dodge grilles.

I also like the toilet seat treatment, but wonder if that relic of the
Classic Era  correlates to the Jetson-Era, because the Plodge REALLY
resembles a flying-saucer, which is, I'm certain, the rationale, in
1958,  the raison d'etre, for the 1961 designs.

One feature that I'm not 'certain' about, is what appears to be a sort
of "finish-panel', above the rear bumper--I like its 'appearance', but
wonder if "it" is merely a "reflection", because I've never previously
seen anything like it, before.

Because its owner appears to be "confidently"
confused, on  his back-story, on the car, its history, & "factory
recalls, based upon the models'  APPEARANCE", ya gots to question
the validity of the car---but it SURE is well-
DONE!!

BTW, the only other Polara, I've seen, with a
black-painted  'background', around its taillights, belonged to Paul
Garlick---the FAKE red (it had been blue, originally) convie, with the
FAKE
D500 engine (it had been a '361' model) and with FAKE provenance to
"Marilyn Monroe"
(other than it was bought, and "renovated" by Paul,  in SoCal area).  I
understand that that car, after being sold (with 15" wire wheels) may
have toured the country, as  part of a "Cars of the Stars"  revue, along
with John Lennon's Bentley.

Neil Vedder