From: Marty Stewart <moopar2ya2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] A MOTHER of a LOVE..
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:40:37 -0700

While my car is older than the 61, I was amazed at the simplicity of
morphing the cars. The Canadian Dodge fenders and hoods are the same part
numbers as the U.S. Dodges. I had expected them to be different. The
complete front sheet metal from a U.S. Dodge will bolt right on the Plymouth
body. That is not the way the Canadian Pontiacs are done for a lot of early
years. Same body, but with Chevy Frames and specially made hoods and front
fenders to take up the size difference. Looks like the U.S. stuff but
nothing fits and it can be a lot of fun to find parts.
That all said, I like the Plymouth front end look better in 56 than the
Dodge I have but maybe some day I will get some parts cheap.