Re: [FWDLK] "Looking for an Echo" -or- "Close Encounters of the Rose Kin

Re: [FWDLK] "Looking for an Echo" -or- "Close Encounters of the Rose Kind"

In June, I drove my '59 Coronet (Rose Quartz/Coral) to New York City
with a friend as an adventure.   The Saturday I was there, I drove down
to Greenwich Village and parked on Bleecker St., and got out to walk
around the neighborhood.

As I got back to my car, lo and behold, a '58 Belvedere convertible in
Dusk Rose pulls up next to the Dodge.  The owner introduced himself as
Victor Coiro.  Funny coicidence, I thought, that 2 forward look cars
would be in Greenwich village at the same time!  Well, two weeks later,
I took the Dodge to the fun field at Chryslers@Carlisle, and parked in
the '57-59 area.  There was only one spot left after that, right next to
me.  And who pulls in?  Same guy.  Same car. :-)

Lou

A57FURY@xxxxxxx wrote:

Neil and all

"Looking for and Echo" is a really good movie if you like doo-wop music.

The car belongs to Victor Coiro.  It's a few scenes.  It's registered in New
Jersey and is a super car.  I've seen it at a few shows.  Victor owns a bunch
of cars which include a '57 Belvedere convertible, '55 Belvedere Hardtop and
Convertible and a few other FL cars.  All is great shape.
John (Paxos)