[FWDLK] New Member--Front Bumper Wings Wanted

[FWDLK] New Member--Front Bumper Wings Wanted

Hello Fellow Forward Look Enthusiasts!

My name is Chris Bray, and I'm a new subscriber to Forward Look.   I live in east-central Wisconsin, and have loved finned Mopars for quite some time.   I have a few Exner cars; a 1959 Imperial Crown 4dr Hardtop, a 1960 Imperial Crown 4dr Sedan, and a 57 Plymouth Savoy 2dr Hardtop that I'm making into a 58 Christine clone.   The 60 Imperial is freshly painted, the 59 is still in Florida until next summer when it will be delivered, and the Plymouth is currently being restored.

I was hoping to have the Plymouth ready for this summer, but that didn't pan out.    Some of the parts proved not only hard to find, but VERY expensive as we all know.   At first I was going to leave it a 57, but then as I added more and more 58 parts it seemed logical to just go the rest of the way with it.    I chatted today with a very nice gentleman who has a set of rear bumper wings that need plating that I'm grabbing, and he enticed me to subscribe to Forward Look.

All I need now is a set of front bumper wings, if anyone has any fixer-uppers that need plating or even if they need welding is fine too, as I plan on plating the wings and bumpers all at once so they match.    If anyone has a set of these, please let me know.

I look forward to conversing with you all, and I will post pics of my car in the Member's Rides section ASAP.

Thank you!!
Chris

Do you Yahoo!?