Re: [FWDLK] Legal Implications of Changing Years and Models

Re: [FWDLK] Legal Implications of Changing Years and Models

Ron;
 What you question isn't in the real workd. I've had titles from 8-10 states
and they all list make = MFG and model = 2dr or 4dr or S/wag. I've never
seen the product line, Savoy, New Yorker, listed. And as far as the DMV guy
looking at the car, the only time this has ever happened to me in 2 states
in over 70 registered cars was when the serial # on the State Inspection
didn't seem to match the title. A written 5 instead of an S.

Thru a series of street rods, they were all titled by the chassis, which is
what I had the title for. I rarely had the car with me when I registered it.

May be different is some states but I doubt that any DMV guy would know if a
57 had dual headlights or not.

Just some more thoughts, Ray
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear?