From: Ron Waters
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 4:41 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Legal Implications of Changing Years and Models

With so many people modifying their cars, what is the legality regarding,
say, changing a 57 Plymouth to a 58, or changing a Savoy to a Belvedere or
even a Fury ? I'm wondering if new member Chris from Wisconsin will have
trouble when he goes to register his 57 Savoy and the DMV guy questions why
a 57 has dual headlights. Or how many Savoys will be registered as
Belvederes or Furys once all the mods are in place (I'm not saying that
you'd do this, Chris.  Just a hypothetical example) ?

Ron, thinking thoughts...