[FWDLK] Fw: build sheet 60 Le Baron

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: build sheet

RE: Build Record Request – Control #006500

Dear Mr. Sherratt,

The DaimlerChrysler Historical Collection is unable to fulfill your request for the Build Record of your vehicle.  The microfilm that contained this information was destroyed before it could be sent to the archives.  No other information pertaining to your vehicle exists with the company.

I have attached a copy of our Services Available sheet.  If you have future inquiries, please write to the address on the sheet.

Sorry we could not be more helpful.

Regards,

DaimlerChrysler
Corporate Historical Collection

"Dave & Tracy" <dave-tracy.sherratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

08/27/2004 10:15 AM

<historicalinformation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
build sheet

Hi I have a 1960 Imperial Le Baron sedan, over here in the U.K. How can I find out what dealership it was sent to & where. The cars vin number is 9304115473.
Regards
Dave Sherratt.
England.