[FWDLK] 1959 Desoto Adventurer 2dhdtp on Ebay

[FWDLK] 1959 Desoto Adventurer 2dhdtp on Ebay

Hi.
A friend of mine has her (!) 1959 Desoto Adventurer 2 door hardtop on Ebay at present.
She has owned it for several years but has fallen on hard times, and has come to the conclusion that
it will be an expensive car to restore. It is costing her $1300 a year to store it inside.
However for someone who has a mint 59 Desoto 2 door shell lying around, this would be the killer
investment as a re-body. The body is badly rusty in all the usual places, but all the Adventurer
stuff is there, and in excellent condition.
This is her dream car, and she is very unhappy, though realistic, about selling it.
It is one of only 590 built, and I cannot remember EVER seeing another one for sale, anywhere.
This could be a $100,000 car restored.
Check it out at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2488384452&category=6190&sspagename=WDVW

Of course I do not want to see her sell the Adventurer, knowing that this cool rare MoPar will
probably leave the country, but if she must sell it, then she deserves to get the best dollar for
the car of her dreams.
Glenn.
57 Fury.