[FWDLK] "Christine" in 1:18 scale available soon through ForwardLook.net

[FWDLK] "Christine" in 1:18 scale available soon through ForwardLook.net

Title: Message
(Supposed to be available from RC/ERTL in October -- I'll keep you posted!)

-Dave

New Releases
1:18 Scale

33853.m.gif

Called "truly gripping" and "some of the best writing King has ever done", the story of Christine is a twisted love triangle of sorts between two best friends and a possessive, increasingly jealous, attention-craving female named Christine---a '58 Plymouth Fury, one of the original muscle cars.