[FWDLK] ram-induction question

i have just installed a 413 with ram-induction into a 61 chrysler newport. can anyone tell me what the throttle linkage is supposed to look like? I will need to fabricate this and would appreciate any pictures/drawings/descriptions anyone could provide.
Does anyone have a source for left hand thread chrome lug nuts for the 61? My local napa cannott provide a supplier. year one has them for a whopping 5 bucks each! are there any other available cheaper? thanks,
tony