[FWDLK] FS: 61 Plymouth Savoy Suburban

Hi Guys,
Came across this on a local Forum:

The car is a 1961 Plymouth Savoy Suburban station wagon,
Car is Blue
the engine is a 318 wide block with push button tranny

we never tried to start it yet but the lady we got it from (was a project her son was starting on but was killed by a drunk driver) said her son had it running. it does have a newer (still new looking) dual exhaust and i had a new master cylinder put on it so we could pull it to my garage.

$500.00!

Car is in Cincinnati, Ohio

I've never seen it, don't know anything about it other than the above,
This is a rare wagon, and needs to go to a good home before the Demolition Derby guys get ahold of it!  If I had the space, it would be sitting in my driveway right now.
Anyway,
Contact Mike @ 513-309-1716, or email gridefamily@xxxxxxxxx