Re: [FWDLK] High mileage 361 smokes at startup

Re: [FWDLK] High mileage 361 smokes at startup

If you change the valve seals, the smoking upon startup will likely be a
lot less. Old mopars are notorious for cooking the valve seals until they
are hard and brittle. With a spark plug air fitting and the right valve
spring tool you can change them without removing the heads, all you need is
a pair of valve cover gaskets and a set of valve seals.
Mike