From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 8:33 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Hershey Lodgings

Any group or group members have a block of rooms at a motel around
Hershey/Harrisburg with one of the rooms still available???  We've decided
we want to go and yes, it is quite late to do this but will try to find a
spot.

Any suggestions/hints/help out there would be greatly appreciated.  plan A
is to go to the Harrisburg chamber of commerce or hershey event site and
find lodging lists and start calling.  Tried several Hershey spots but
nothing available as I had guessed.

Thanks, Henry Hopkins