[FWDLK] FW: new kid in town

Greetings everyone:
    my name is Will and I reside in south Carolina. my wife and I have
several old cars at different stages of restoration, 46 Chevy truck,1969
chevelle ss 396,69 judge,70 Hurst ssj,71 esprit,74 super duty 455, 76 50th
ann. lse t top 455 4spd,77 bandit 4spd, 78 ta, and 79 ta 4spd. what bring us
to this list is our 1957 belvedere 2dr hardtop.  we are the 3rd owners. i
got hit in the side 7 years ago and still have not finished the repairs.
she is originally black and red but is now all black.  v8, bumper wings
,auto, power steering, am radio , full wheel covers looks like she had
fender skirts but are long gone. I will need a lot of resto info. like how
do you tell a 318 from a 301?  what is the original color of engines. any
modern adaptations to make everyday use easier ( performance, brakes, etc,
best sounding exhaust...) and the rear seems to sit too low and one sided
towards passenger.also need a excellent rechrome company. driver door and
windshield. thinking of changing color to a Christine color scheme. looking
forward to all the info no pun intended)
will