From: FAIRLANG@xxxxxxx [mailto:FAIRLANG@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 11:33 PM
To: dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: daro99@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: head light buckets & NAPA #s for 57 dodge brakes.

    Can anyone give me the NAPA numbers for 1957 DODGE Coronet 2dr Lancer
brakes. My local NAPA dealer can only go back to 59 and they are a different style.
Dual wheel cyclinders in the front for one thing. Also my headlight buckets are rusted thru. Are there any interchangable ones that would work?
                        Thanks for the help with my old girl,