From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron Waters
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 9:44 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Tool for Priming Engine

Hi All -

I need a tool for priming the 318 in my 58 Plymouth before I attempt to
start it.  I'm referring to the shaft-like thingee that spins the oil pump
to bring up pressure in the engine.  Does anyone know what this is called
and where I can get it ?  I've tried all the local auto parts stores and
they seem to only have ones for F*rd or GM.

Ron