[FWDLK] Brake bleeding problems 57-300C power brakes

[FWDLK] Brake bleeding problems 57-300C power brakes

Hello all...
In restoring the car I installed a new master cylinder, new
rear wheel cylinders and shoes and AAJ front disc brakes and
I have a problem... Here's whats happening. First, all the
lines are new from Inline Tube and no leaks. The master
cylinder was bench bled following the NAPA instructions,
prior to installing. After installing the master, all the
brake lines were bled in the proper order. I am using DOT 5
brake fluid and a Wellwood proportioning valve. After dozens
of times bleeding the brakes, there is a small amount of
pedal and it is very hard (firm) but seems like I must hold
it down for a few seconds to get the brakes to activate.
They certainly would not stop the car if driving down the
stret or highway. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?? Is the
DOT 5 the problem?? I have talked to Roger at AAJ Brakes
today and he seemed to think there was still air in the
lines but that seems very unlikely to me at this point. I
was told by the brake guy that it is not going to work with
a single master cylinder but that is not what I am being to
by others including Roger at AAJ Brakes. Please help. . . .
.

Thanks
George