From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Nuttall
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 9:13 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Oil Pump Priming Tool

It should be flat screwdriver type. That distributor is the same as the LA
small block (as far as dimensions go). Sounds like you got the wrong one. If
you have trouble with Jegs, you can get one from Hot Heads for $12. That is
where I bought mine. The pump should rotate clockwise from the top.

Nathan Nuttall
56 Savoy
68 Barracuda