[FWDLK] For Sale

With my new son being added to the family, it's time to thin the herd of cars a little bit . . . help pay some bills.

'64 300 non letter car, two door hardtop, new rebuild on the 383 and on the Torqueflite pushbutton trans, brakes were rebuilt just a couple hundred miles ago, but may need attention again since I haven't started the car in a year or so.

White exterior, red interior.  Needs paint and interior.  Good running car which would be an easy cosmetic project.  I'd like $2000 for it, and will help you arrange shipping.  Contact me privately if you'd like pics or more info, thanks. . .

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury, '57 Savoy, '61 De Soto, '64 300 in OR