[FWDLK] FWDLK Calendar Idea: NO PRINTING!

[FWDLK] FWDLK Calendar Idea: NO PRINTING!

Title: FWDLK Calendar Idea: NO PRINTING!
I have an idea for a different way to distribute the “annual” car calendar.
How about considering an alternative medium to print? Like electronic?
I’m thinking of, say, an applet that could sit on the PC desktop. When you
double-click, it would open into a calendar view for the current month.
The featured car for that month would display above a calendar view.
You could roll your pointer over icons located on any dates that have a
Mopar/fin factoid or additional picture which would open in a popup of sorts.
All the same information that was in the print version.

Somebody has to have written a piece of shareware that does something
like this, with family photos or the like, yes? We could distribute the file
via a download link on the fwdlook website. I mean, the computer IS
the other thing our members have in common, after all. Certainly it would be
more fun to be able to hang something tangible on the wall in the garage.
But the printing hassles sound increasingly like anything but fun.

Dan Davids
Woodinville, WA

P.S. We could name the app “Fincarta”