[FWDLK] 57 Saratoga for sale

Well, Forwardlookers, the auction for my Saratoga ends in about 2 1/2 hours. I really don't want to part this car. The reserve is $1500.00 and if that is met I will deliver the car within 300 miles of Seattle, or anywhere between Seattle and Fargo, North Dakota FREE!!!! I am leaving Seattle tomorrow or Friday with an empty trailer and picking up a car in ND. This is an opportunity to buy a very nice, complete, solid restoration project that is well on the way to being a driveable car. Don't miss out!!!
If you have last minute questions, feel free to call me, 360-691-4307. Thanks, Dan