[FWDLK] D500 tranny sale

I asked this several days ago, but have not been successful in tracking
this down.  Please excuse the duplication.

A few weeks ago, Neil Vedder posted a note about a cast iron Torqueflite
transmission for sale in California.  I believe it was already rebuilt.  I
routinely delete my mail, and then delete the trash after so many days.  If
someone still has this in your TRASH bin, please look it up for me and
forward the message to desoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I'd be forever grateful!

Ed Petrus
'57 DeSoto Adventurer coupe
'57 DeSoto Fireflite sedan