From: Brad Werner <bwerner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:06:34 -0400
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Latch removal 1957 Dodge Sedan , HELP

Hi ALL,

 I want to remove a good driver's side door latch from a '57 Dodge 4 door sedan and use it on a 2 door cvt (2 door hdtp same door). I have the latch loose from the door panel ,but have not been able to determine how to physically remove it from inside the door. Its hung up between the window channel run and the door panel. Must I drill or remove the window channel to get the latch out of the door???? I'm sure a 2 door sedan door would be the same. Would sure appreciate any help if someone has some info as to door latch removal for a 2 or 4 door sedan

Brad Werner

'57 Dodges