From: John A. Clines [mailto:clines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 5:49 PM
To: Robert Whitman
Subject: RE: [FWDLK] I just saw your car at the Wal-Mart toy Dept!

This is true
The White and blue 59 Desoto is mine. They did the car and even used one
of the photos I took and sent them It's slow sometimes but worth the
wait The only complaint I had was my name got left off of the card They
apologized but it was too late to do anything.
They recently released a red and white car which is mine altered. They
did offer to put my name on this card but I refused saying it wasn't
really my car.
The ones sold at Wal-Mart are general releases and will have mag wheels
which I disliked. The original collectors run had the proper wheels on
it and look much better For using my car I received 12 packages of each
version All in all looking back at the good and the bad, I would do it
again. It's a special thrill to see your own car in Wal-Mart John