From: eastern sierra Adj Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 21, 2004 12:16 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Got gas?  SHOCKING

I gotta agree w/John 100%/mucho; I put KYB's on Horace, 10(+) years ago,
& immediately noticed improved handling. Gas shocks resist suspension
movement in both directions;  regular-hydraulic's  are
vertically-challenged in only one direction. I had to cut-off  the
"umbrella"-section/piece/shroud, from the shocks, to 'fit' them, to the
front suspension.

Any-old gas rear shocks will fit our cars  ; it's been the fronts (for
'57+, anyway ) that have-been difficult to find, til recently.

Neil Vedder