[FWDLK] R&T November 1995 issue

Hi everyone,

Excuse me while I use this mailing list for a non-Mopar subject but you are
the only fellows I know the other side of the pond that could help me on
this. I'm searching for a copy of the Road & Track November 1995 issue. I've
tried the Road & Track website, but they do not seem to sell back issues
aside from their annual specials.

Please answer me privately on this if you can help me.

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop