[FWDLK] 56 Chrysler Interiors Question

Neeed info on New YOrker Convertible interior color and material combinations.  Tried the website but not able to come up with this info.  Guess I don't know how to search properly.  Would be great if anyone has access to a one of those salesman's books that show samples and available combos.  Right now the interior is White leather with greenish and sliver patterned cloth.  THe cloth is dazzling but just not a favorite of mine and would prefer to use leather instead of the cloth, if that was available and in a color available with white.

I hope to hear from the list.

Many thanks, Henry Hopkins