Re: [FWDLK] It's BAAAAACK!

Well, let's see.

I can get a '61 Polara 2-door carcass, well stripped, for maybe $100 plus a
days work to make a trail out of this overgrown old junkyard...

A solid '61 Plymouth Fury 4dr, or for that matter a 2-door, for another
$500... (a 2-door would replace the missing glass)

A '60 Imperial 413 out of a buddy for free... (take the intake off it and
hide it)

Loads of other 61 Dodge and Plymouth parts cars I can get the rest of the
pieces out of..

Wow, I too can build this car.  Of course it will be without all the special
options, the fancy wheels and stuff, but if I drill out the holes for a D500
badge and advertise it as 'in need of total restoration' ...  (oh yeah, I
can put the square wheel from the Imperial on it and have that at least)

Yeah, that might sell for some money.  Good thing I'm not that sleazy isn't
it?

It's tempting though to build it just like this car and leave all the parts
different colors so that when it goes on eBay only a real idiot would think
it was built that way, and show how easy it is to make a car like this up
from a couple parts car and a pile of NOS goodies -

Bill K.