Re: [FWDLK] It's BAAAAACK!

Actually I also prefer the Plymouth nose and Dodge body,and I of all people shouldn't say anything bad about ANY modified or custom car,I shouldn't even have made my ANTI-PLODGE comment,the car looks great.It's the owners mis-information that is the problem,I could advertise my Fury as a "factory experimental,the first chassis Chrysler ever put the 426 Hemi in....."and some poor little rich boy with more money than brains might pay BIG money for it on ebay,this guy either doesn't know his car is not restored "correctly" or he is dishonest and hopefully no poor sucker meets his reserve.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury factory experimental.........(wanna buy it for $100,000?)
57 Savoy kustom