Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Canadian Dodge truck colors

Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Canadian Dodge truck colors

Marty,

This just came up on ebay as well.   It looks like it is for US (just
like Dave's).   I too don't know if Canadian is different.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35978&item=2281866297&rd=1

Greg

David Homstad wrote:

Marty,

This web site has almost every color chart on-line.
http://www.autocolorlibrary.com/scripts/depot.exe?pgm=aclgate.bbx
Unfortunately, they only go back to 1957 for Dodge trucks.

I have a 56 Dodge truck (USA version) color chart. Most of the colors are
very different from the car colors, and the few that appear to be the same,
have different names. Canadian colors may also be different. There is a
light blue "Rackham Blue" and a dark navy blue called "Ecuador Blue".

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500