From: "richard" <rwhelansr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] eBay Strikes Again

I wouldn't be so critical of this car at a reasonable asking price,but at 3
times the market value it should be better than perfect and its not. The
brake pedal worn thru to the metal indicates far more than 56,000 miles and
the ratty kick panels and carpet, incorrect black padded dash,incorrect
mirrors,narrow whitewall radials all detract from the value. A friend sold
his 58 red convertible with continental kit and skirts,and a pristine but
incorrect interior for $35,000 to folks from Australia this fall after it
failed to sell on ebay. It was at least as nice as this one and better in
many areas.On second thought shouldn't the whole dash be black? And are
those cracks already in that redone steering wheel? Whoops! I'm rambling.
Comments? Dick W.