[FWDLK] FW: Hemmings Motor News question- 1961 Chrysler lineup

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark McCourt [mailto:mmccourt@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:08 AM
To: dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hemmings Motor News question- 1961 Chrysler lineup

Dear Mr. Stragand,

I'm writing to you as the contact for the Pittsburgh Region of the Forward
Look network. I'm currently writing a buyer's guide covering the 1961
Chrysler lineup for the upcoming issue of Hemmings Magazine. I wonder if you
can put me in touch with some people who know these cars well- I'd like to
learn what their good and bad points are, what parts are very tough to find,
where they rust, etc. I don't have any personal experience with these fine
cars, so if you can offer any assistance, I'd greatly appreciate it! Cheers,
Mark McCourt

Mark J. McCourt
Associate Editor
Hemmings Motor News