Re: [FWDLK] Fraud , scam.

that is a scam...... i've been approached twice for cars on ebay... one claimed to be a british classic car agent for their client in africa....  wanted to sed 25,000 for a 16,000 car...  i should use the extra to ship it there and WIRE TRANSFER the rest to a bank in the UK...

i told them to send the check and i'll send some nice 10x14 photos of the car instead of the actual car for the overpayment.

never heard back

if anyone wants a nice 2dr sedan.... the one on ebay right now was one i sold a few years back- even has my repro gold sport tone inserts!!!

and if you miss that one, i have its near twin in the making... just ask or watch ebay!!

jim