[FWDLK] DRIVERS SIDE MANIFOLD HELP

Hello List members.

Concerning the LEFT SIDE EXHAUST MANIFOLD on the early 'B' engines,,,for Plym,,Dodge Desoto and Chrysler,,,,,,,,
Could someone please advise if p/n 1739600 was used on 350s and 361s and 383s from 1958 through 1962?
or beyond that?

Does anyone have a good 'spare' that is not corroded with craters and has the numbers clearly visible that would not mind parting with?

I am getting ready to prep my manifolds and the left side is really eaten away and 'cratered'to the point where no numbers are clear at all.

THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON
57  FURY
59  COMMANDO PROJ