Re: [FWDLK] Picture Mania

I'm sure you've already heard from some others, but just curious... (granted
all the other pictures are SU-PERB!!!)... whats with the mytoys.gif on page
16? Could we be seeing a 'Daves Dungeon' in the future? LOL!!! Take care bud
and have a great weekend..

Clay

PS, Did you still want some help with the page look? HAve a couple other ones
other than the one I sent you to bounce around... Just let me know..