[FWDLK] Starter motor

Over the past few weeks the starter motor on my 1955 Plymouth Belvedere has
stopped working.  It would work for a while then stop working and I would
take it off and turn it by hand and it would work again.  Now it does not
work at all.  There is still power flowing through the motor since my dome
light gets dim when I try to crank the engine and the motor always works
when I bench test it.  I'm suspecting the starter drive is not disengaging
from the ring gear.  Does anyone have any experience with these and know if
it can be fixed or where I can get another starter motor.  Thanks for any
help you can give.

John Digney