Re: [FWDLK] ball joint removal

The only practical way to remove those ball joints is to use the special
socket that was made for it. there were 3 different sizes used on Mopar
cars (3\4 inch drive) and these sockets are still available from Snap-on
tools for about $40.  Or if U could find a dealership who has the correct
one perhaps just take the control arms to them to do it.
S.LOUTHAN     61'  NEWPORT