[FWDLK] (no subject)

Reply to Glenn Barratt and All
When I put my car together I had a hard time trying to make up my mind as
what I wanted to do, like play, show, are just what.  After having pulled my
hair out I made up my mind to just put it together for pleasure and the way I
wanted it to look.  It has full power and factory air (lots if cars got
robbed to get these goodies).  I actually wanted to use like factory interior
but it got a red velour. I also changed from the 2 speed tran to the 3 speed.
 The car only had power steering when I got it.  The car came from Long
Island N Y and was not too much of a rust bucket.  Had to replace both
fenders.  The color is 57 carnival red paint.  I found, after look a long
period of time the parts that it took to make the engine into a Fury engine.
The car came with a 301 cu engine so I put a 318 crank in it.  It has the 2-4
carb setup.  I sent the carbs to the Carburetor Shop Inc. in Rancho
Cucamonga, Calif, however I dont recomend them very highly. The 57 didn't
come with power windows on the rear windows but I added it anyway.  The only
item that is not Chry is the power antenna. The  42oz. top is white and I got
it form Bill Hirsch (had good luck dealing with him). But I had one of so
called experts to put the top on and royaly screwed it up so I went back to
Hirsch and bought another one,  this one I will install my self.  I watched
this expert and it's not that big of a deal.  I had the speedo refaced to
150mph and recalibrated and put back to all 0's for milage.  I have over
1,000 on the engine.  The engine has a lot of chrome as well as the inside.
Well guys I will let go for now. As you can tell I love talking about my car
as I am sure u all do to.  That is part of the fun.  Also I have a 1949 Chevy
 (sorry guys) that is rebuilt and has  54,000 original miles.  It is a 4dr
Fleetline.  It is nice but it is not a Plymouth.