[FWDLK] address change

Hi all,
If I am in your email address book please note I am no longer at dulmage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  New email is dulmage@xxxxxxxx.
I took the 55 St. Regis out Saturday  to a cruise night at the Sonic Drive In on 377 in Denton, Texas.  Drove home with the "Kids Choice" Trophy voted by the 15 and under set. I was up against some pretty fine cruisers and hot rods. I've changed my mind on this young generation, they are not bad at all. I now have 55 miles on the car, two showings and two trophies.  This could get to be fun.
Ron Dulmage
Highland Village, Texas