[FWDLK] 1950 Plymouth

Hi All,

I have a '50 Plymouth conv. The motor is started with a key ignition,as Bill Watson describes. I also have a '33 Dodge and it has the starter pedal (button) above the accelerator pedal with a direct lever connection to the starter.I also remember my grandfather having a '36 Dodge with the same starter configuration.Just my 2 cents!

Brad Werner

'57 Dodges