Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 8:55 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 2005 Calendar Voting Results

Hi All,

Thanks for bearing with me through all of the delays.  The Verizon DSL nightmare at the server is finally nearing a resolution, and I can finally get back to other things, like tallying the voting results.

If you'd like to see the winners, go to http://www.forwardlook.net/calendars/calendar2005/

It was VERY close voting again this year... but we have our 'winners'.  I'd like to thank everyone who entered, and remind all those who entered a picture that -all- of the vehicles will be in the calendar somewhere.  The 'winners' are the 16 full-color large pictures appearing on the covers, the monthly shots, etc.  THANKS AGAIN to everyone who entered for helping to make a great calendar!

While you're viewing the results, please take advantage of the opportunity to pre-order a calendar.  We'll need to sell at least 150 or so to have the 'seed money' to get them on the press, so early orders are appreciated.

I'm in the process of finishing up the final revisions on the calendar now, and we hope to have it on the press the first or second week of December.

-Dave