[FWDLK] 57 - 58 Plymouth Bumper Wings FOR SALE

[FWDLK] 57 - 58 Plymouth Bumper Wings FOR SALE

Hello all

I have recently been experiencing some difficult financial times and regrettably I am forced to sell my complete set of Bumper Wings for my Plymouth.
They have been stored in oil for 2 years, they are unrestored but have no rot or holes.
I am asking $2000 USD plus shipping for the set of four.
Pictures are available upon request, serious inquires only.
My family and I thank you in advance,
Terry C.