[FWDLK] Any Seinfeld MOPAR fans out there?

[FWDLK] Any Seinfeld MOPAR fans out there?

So, my good friend [name withheld to save the embarrassment] bought one of these woody LeBarons a while back...and even though its a wagon instead of the convertible that George Costanza bought on "Seinfeld," I still tease "Hey, is that Jon Voight's car?"   (you have to know the episode to get the joke...short version:  George bought the car because he thought it was previously owned by the famous actor, instead it was owned by John Voight the periodontist.)

Well, lo and behold:  My friend didn't buy Jon Voight's car!  Looks like it was Frank Sinatra's car!!  I guess Frank preferred the wagon while Jon liked the convertible.  Franklin Sinatra, the podiatrist, that is...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6177&item=4504417042&rd=1