[FWDLK] Server is down again.

Here's a real suprise.  Verizon still has not fixed their equipment after a month an a half of problems.  The folks at Telerama, our ISP, have told me that Verizon said they "may or may not invest in fixing the problem".

Sooo... we may be moving the server soon to somewhere where we can get a reliable connection.  We don't really have much other choice.